We’ve collected some excellent resources for parents and professionals and want you to be able to access them easily. If you want to recommend an addition to this collection, please e-mail me.
- Rosenzweig’s Rules for Parents to Raise Sexually Safe and Healthy Children (PDF)
- Is your community prepared to deal with child sexual abuse? A Checklist for Parents!
- Family Norms Exercise
- Checklist for summer camps and child care
- Checklist for the sexual climate in your child’s school
- Lots of Ways for Parent to Help Promote Sexual Health and Safety – 2022 NEW!!
- 5 Norms Checklists
- See Dr. Rosenzweig’s posts in the Philadelphia Inquirer on a variety of topics about sex abuse prevention and child wellbeing here!
For History Buffs Interested in How the Field of Child Sexual Abuse Prevention and Intervention Developed:
- A Sexual Abuse Helpline Increases Reports of Child Sexual Abuse by over 200% (1979, featuring Dr. Rosenzweig in her first job –a Helpline counselor!)
- A Policy History of the Role of CPS in Prevention
For People Working with Children
For participants in a conference with Dr. Rosenzweig – Presentation Slides
November 2022: Nassau BOCES
November 2022: NY Foundling Professional Conference
October 2022: New York State Pediatricians CME
- all others –please E-mail DrRosenzweig@SexWiseParent.com for PowerPoint and handouts
PLEASE VISIT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SEXWISEPARENT AND “LIKE” THE PAGE!