Dr. Rosenzweig is pleased to offer you ‘tried and true’ resources! Parents and professionals – please download, use and share any feedback with us at DrRosenzweig@SexWiseParent.com
- Rosenzweig’s Rules for Parents to Raise Sexually Safe and Healthy Children (PDF)
- Is your community prepared to deal with child sexual abuse? A Checklist for Parents!
- Family Norms Exercise
- Checklist for summer camps and child care
- Checklist for the sexual climate in your child’s school
- Lots of Ways for Parent to Help Promote Sexual Health and Safety – 2022
- 5 Norms Checklists
- See Dr. Rosenzweig’s posts in the Philadelphia Inquirer on a variety of topics about sex abuse prevention and child wellbeing here!
For History Buffs Interested in How the Field of Child Sexual Abuse Prevention and Intervention Developed:
- A Sexual Abuse Helpline Increases Reports of Child Sexual Abuse by over 200% (1979, featuring Dr. Rosenzweig in her first job –a Helpline counselor!)
- A Policy History of the Role of CPS in Prevention
For People Working with Children
For participants in a conference with Dr. Rosenzweig – Presentation Slides
November, 2023: CAC Kentucky CME Webinar
November 2023 New York CHAMP CME webcast
October 2023: Hearst Lecture for the New York Foundling
September 2023: Engaging Parents as Partners to Promote Sexual Health and Safety Nassau BOCES
August 2023: National Sexual Assault Conference (Removing juveniles from sex offender registries)
April 2023: Allen Child Protection Center, Iowa
March 2023: North Carolina Prevention Leadership Summit
February 2023: Oklahoma Symposium
November 2022: Nassau BOCES
November 2022: NY Foundling Professional Conference
- all others –please E-mail DrRosenzweig@SexWiseParent.com for PowerPoint and handouts.
PLEASE VISIT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SEXWISEPARENT AND “LIKE” THE PAGE!