We’ve collected some excellent resources for parents and professionals and want you to be able to access them easily. If you want to recommend an addition to this collection, please e-mail me.
- The US Department of Education commissioned a study of sexual abuse in schools – the findings are astonishing (PDF)!
- Find your state’s chapter of Prevent Child Abuse America
- Rosenzweig’s Rules for Parents to Raise Sexually Safe and Healthy Children (PDF)
- Is your community prepared to deal with child sexual abuse? A Checklist for Parents!
- Family Norms Exercise
- Checklist for summer camps and child care
- Checklist for the sexual climate in your child’s school
For People Working With Children
For participants in a conference with Dr. Rosenzweig
- Please E-mail DrRosenzweig@SexWiseParent.com for Powerpoint
PLEASE VISIT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SEXWISEPARENT AND “LIKE” THE PAGE!