We’ve collected some excellent resources for parents and professionals and want you to be able to access them easily. If you want to recommend an addition to this collection, please e-mail me.
- The US Department of Education commissioned a study of sexual abuse in schools – the findings are astonishing (PDF)!
- Find your state’s chapter of Prevent Child Abuse America
- Rosenzweig’s Rules for Parents to Raise Sexually Safe and Healthy Children (PDF)
- Is your community prepared to deal with child sexual abuse? A Checklist for Parents!
- Family Norms Exercise
For People Working With Children
For Ms. Edwards and her colleagues at Passaic Schools
- Please E-mail Dr. Rosenzweig for Powerpoint
Dr. Rosenzweig In Your Community
She will design a program specifically for your parents or professionals!
Contact Dr. Rosenzweig
- Changing Times~ prepare your child for the summer camp locker room!
- Plan a sexually safe and healthy summer for your kids!
- April is Sexual Violence Awareness Month, a good excuse to talk to your kids about sexuality!
- What parents might learn from the Steubenville rape case
- The benefit of Paterno’s hindsight: lessons for parents!