About Dr. Rosenzweig
Dr. Rosenzweig’s credentials as a sex educator led to a position with one of the first sex abuse projects in the U.S. more than three decades ago. Her experience as a caseworker, help-line counselor, professor, researcher, author, public official, child-abuse prevention specialist and mother inspired the creation of a resource so that parents can do what public systems cannot — ensure the sexual health and safety of their children and family.
An inspirational speaker and teacher, Dr. Rosenzweig is devoted to reaching professionals and parents everywhere with the advice and techniques they need to raise sexually safe and healthy kids. Featured on national television shows including Good Morning America and the Today Show, her frank, practical and straightforward advice hits the mark!
- Loading tweets...
Dr. Rosenzweig In Your Community
She will design a program specifically for your parents or professionals!
Contact Dr. Rosenzweig
- The complicated job of choosing a book explaining sex to your child
- What parents need to know about pornography and kids
- Want to help prevent child sexual abuse? Plan now for an April event!
- Helping kids understand the meaning of Halloween costumes
- A Sex Educator and a Parent: My essay for “Rage Against the Mini-Van” Mommy-blog