About Dr. Rosenzweig
Dr. Rosenzweig’s credentials as a sex educator led to a position with one of the first sex abuse projects in the U.S. more than three decades ago. Her experience as a caseworker, help-line counselor, professor, researcher, author, public official, child-abuse prevention specialist and mother inspired the creation of a resource so that parents can do what public systems cannot — ensure the sexual health and safety of their children and family.
An inspirational speaker and teacher, Dr. Rosenzweig is devoted to reaching professionals and parents everywhere with the advice and techniques they need to raise sexually safe and healthy kids. Featured on national television shows including Good Morning America and the Today Show, her frank, practical and straightforward advice hits the mark!
- Loading tweets...
Dr. Rosenzweig In Your Community
She will design a program specifically for your parents or professionals!
Contact Dr. Rosenzweig
- A Lesson in Sexual Abuse Prevention from Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Matt Sandusky
- Why new technology available to parents to monitor kids online behavior is insufficient
- Does hot weather means “hot” clothes for your kids?
- Choose a safe summer program for your kids!
- Don’t give a predator an advantage!