About Dr. Rosenzweig
Dr. Rosenzweig’s credentials as a sex educator led to a position with one of the first sex abuse projects in the U.S. more than three decades ago. Her experience as a caseworker, help-line counselor, professor, researcher, author, public official, child-abuse prevention specialist and mother inspired the creation of a resource so that parents can do what public systems cannot — ensure the sexual health and safety of their children and family.
An inspirational speaker and teacher, Dr. Rosenzweig is devoted to reaching professionals and parents everywhere with the advice and techniques they need to raise sexually safe and healthy kids. Featured on national television shows including Good Morning America and the Today Show, her frank, practical and straightforward advice hits the mark!
Dr. Rosenzweig In Your Community
She will design a program specifically for your parents or professionals!
Contact Dr. Rosenzweig
- Changing Times~ prepare your child for the summer camp locker room!
- Plan a sexually safe and healthy summer for your kids!
- April is Sexual Violence Awareness Month, a good excuse to talk to your kids about sexuality!
- What parents might learn from the Steubenville rape case
- The benefit of Paterno’s hindsight: lessons for parents!