Parents: Simple Rules for Raising a Sexually Safe and Healthy Child
We’ve got provide to parents with tools to support their children to grow up to be sexually safe and healthy! Focusing solely on ‘sex abuse prevention’ ignores love and joy. Rosenzweigs Rules is a good place to start!
Leave a comment
- Loading tweets...
Dr. Rosenzweig In Your Community
She will design a program specifically for your parents or professionals!
Contact Dr. Rosenzweig
- A Lesson in Sexual Abuse Prevention from Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Matt Sandusky
- Why new technology available to parents to monitor kids online behavior is insufficient
- Does hot weather means “hot” clothes for your kids?
- Choose a safe summer program for your kids!
- Don’t give a predator an advantage!