Parents: Simple Rules for Raising a Sexually Safe and Healthy Child
We’ve got provide parents with tools to support their children to grow up to be sexually safe and healthy! Focusing solely on ‘sex abuse prevention’ ignores love and joy. Rosenzweigs Rules is a good place to start!
Leave a comment
Dr. Rosenzweig In Your Community
She will design a program specifically for your parents or professionals!
Contact Dr. Rosenzweig
- Changing Times~ prepare your child for the summer camp locker room!
- Plan a sexually safe and healthy summer for your kids!
- April is Sexual Violence Awareness Month, a good excuse to talk to your kids about sexuality!
- What parents might learn from the Steubenville rape case
- The benefit of Paterno’s hindsight: lessons for parents!